Gentle, Integrative Practices to Improve Vision
Near Sightedness | Far Sightedness | Computer Eye Strain | Blurred Vision
• Natural, evidence-based practices from the east and west to relax your eyes and lessen visual stress
• Simple breathing techniques to bathe the eyes with oxygen
• Gentle yoga stretches and simple movements that relax your neck and shoulders allowing more circulation to your brain and eyes
• Chinese eye massage techniques using powerful acupressure points
• Exercises to develop convergence — the ability of both eyes to look at the same point
• Exercises to develop accommodation — the ability to change focus from one point to another
• And more…
We are committed to helping people strengthen their vision
in natural and holistic ways
Created by Behavioral Optometrist Marc Grossman, O.D., and yoga teacher Daniel Orlansky, Advanced Vision Support brings together the best of eastern and western methods to improve overall eye health. This unique program incorporates strategies and exercises developed over decades of care for thousands of people suffering from vision loss.
Ten Video Lessons
simple to follow | easy to do
Do these lessons at your own pace anywhere, anytime, to relax and rejuvenate the eyes. Instructions include “The Four B’s”, four principles for better vision that can become the infrastructure to reducing eye strain and improve both inner and outer vision, and much more!