Yoga of Energy Flow 300-Hour YogaTeacher Training
Begins August 26th, 2017
The discriminating yogi and yogini will be impressed by this extraordinary yoga teacher training.
Extremely well organized, magnificently yet compassionately taught, with first-rate guest teachers,
this program manages to convey great joy, wisdom, and energy to its participants.
Barbara F, Arlington, MA
The Yoga of Energy Flow 300-hour Yoga Teacher Training will bring all aspects of yoga to more profound places of experience, understanding, and application for teachers and interested students alike.
• All contact hours are “dedicated teacher training hours” with internationally recognized teachers. (Public classes are not counted as contact hours; check other 300-hour programs to see how they calculate their hours!)
• Certifications in Thai Yoga Massage, Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, Meridian Yoga, and the Rasamaya Yoga Method are built into the program if students attend the optional days. In essence, “immersions” become “certifications”; additional, but reasonable, fees apply. These individual certifications will be guided by some of the best teachers of these subjects in America.
• Friday evenings will be taught by Daniel Orlansky in the techniques and methodology of Yoga of Energy Flow. Weekend immersions will be concerned with the pertinent and practical subjects of yoga methodology, advanced asana alignment, vinyasa flow sequencing, pranayama, meditation, yoga therapeutics and anatomy, the art of hands-on yoga, and yoga nidra. Sunday evening “wrap-up” will be led by Daniel.
• This 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training will automatically grant the status of RYT-500, Registered Yoga Teacher – 500 hour level. (This 300-Hour training program can only be taken after completion of a 200 hour RYT program.)
The twelve month yoga teacher training begins August 2017, with a five day immersion. After that trainings will be held one weekend per month for eleven months, concluding in July, 2018. All sessions will be held at The Arlington Center, 369 Mass Ave, Arlington, MA
The Esteemed Yoga of Energy Flow 300-Hour Teacher Training Staff:
• Four faculty members own their own yoga centers
• Five faculty members direct their own Yoga Alliance registered 200 and 300 hour yoga teacher trainings
• Eight faculty members teach internationally
Five Day Immersion: August 26-30, 2017
with Daniel Orlansky and staff
Saturday, 12:00-7:00 pm, Sunday-Wednesday, 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Friday evenings and Sunday closure with Daniel Orlansky; weekend immersions as listed.
Fridays, 6:00-9:30 pm ~ Saturdays, 12:00-7:00 pm ~ Sundays, 9:00 am-5:30 pm/closure, 5:30-6:30 pm.
September 22-24, 2017
Thai Yoga Massage Immersion/ Jennifer Yarro (optional: add in Monday and Tuesday, September 25 and 26 for Level One Thai Yoga Massage Certification)
October 20-22, 2017
Vinyasa Yoga and Qi Gong: Flowing into Wholeness/ Daniel Orlansky
Yoga for a Healthy Lower Back/ Liz Owen
November 17-19, 2017
Meridian Yoga Immersion/ Daniel Orlansky (optional: add in Monday, November 20 for Meridian Yoga Level One Certification)
December 15-17, 2017
Restorative Yoga Training with Billie Jo Joy
January 26-28, 2018
Yin Yoga Immersion/ Josh Summers (optional: add in Monday-Tuesday, January 29-30, for Yin Yoga Certification)
February 23-25, 2018
Kundalini Yoga Immersion/ Yoga of Energy Flow/ Daniel Orlansky
March 23-25, 2018
Mindful Yoga/ Malika Tabors • Sara Davidson Flanders/ Meditation
Advanced Yoga Philosophy/ Chip Hartranft
April 27-29, 2018
Embodying the Five Elements Through Yoga & Precise Alignment and Refinement of Asana / Yoga For Your Core/ Yoga For Self-Nurturance and Rejuvenation/ Todd Norian
May 18-20, 2018
Applied Yoga Anatomy and Therapeutics/ Doug Keller
June 8-10, 2018
Yoga Nidra Immersion with Jennifer Reis (optional: add in Monday-Wednesday, June 11-13, for Divine Sleep Yoga Nidra Certification)
July 6-8, 2018
Rasamaya Yoga : The Art of Flow Sequencing with Carrie Tyler (optional: add in Monday-Tuesday, July 9-10, for Rasamaya Method Certification)
July 20-22, 2018
Yoga of Energy Flow/ Daniel Orlansky
Cost: $3900, can be paid in monthly installments. Includes manual and all hand-outs.
Depending on teacher, additional cost for the optional certifications is between $200-$300.