Reading Assignments All reading is from Teaching Yoga by Mark Stephens unless otherwise noted.
• December: Chapter 2 ~ Modern Hatha Yoga
• January Weekend 1: Chapter 3 ~ Subtle Energy, and Chapter 8 ~ Teaching Pranayama
• January Weekend 2: Chapter 6 ~ Techniques and Tools in Teaching Yoga and Chapter 7~ Teaching Asana
• February: Chapter 1 ~ Ancient Roots of Modern Yoga; and Introduction, ix-xvi and pages 97-112 in The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali by Chip Hartranft
• March: Chapter 10 ~ Sequencing and Planning Classes
• April: Chapter 5 ~ Creating Space For Self-Transformation
• May: Chapter 9 ~ Teaching Meditation
• June: Chapter 11 ~ Specialized Teaching and Chapter 12~ The Yoga Profession
For Venmo payments find me under @Daniel-Orlansky
Pay by Check
271 Pearl St.
For PayPal or credit card payments, please contact Daniel at email@example.com.
Rita is our bookkeeper.
• After you pay me by whatever form, send Rita a message via email or text, with the amount you have paid.
• To start things off she needs a payment confirmation from everyone for what you have paid so far (deposit + November) and after you pay this month, the amount.
• Text: 845 667-0166 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: YOGA PAYMENT