The Art of Hands-On Yoga ~ Daniel Orlansky & Jennifer Yarro
September 10th-15th, 2017
The Omega Institute for Holistic Studies, Rhinebeck, NY Register . . .
Join Daniel Orlansky and Jennifer Yarro for a five day journey into the Art of Hands-On Yoga. Drawing from years of experience teaching yoga, Qi Gong, and eastern bodywork, Daniel and Jennifer will guide you on the use of skillful touch to release structural tension and open the energy pathways of the body, resulting in deep relaxation, balance, and inner peace.
You will learn:
• Thai Yoga Massage, a healing form of bodywork that combines the best of acupressure and yoga
• Partner PNF stretching, a modern, safe and effective method to open blocked areas in our bodies
• Gentle Yoga Flows and Qi Gong sequences
• Yoga posture adjustments that are joyful for both receiver and giver
• Techniques to share with your students or for your own self-care
For both yoga teachers or beginning practitioners. Come alone or with a friend.
Jennifer Yarro, E-RYT 500, joyously shares the practices of Hatha and Vinyasa yoga, AcroYoga, Meridian Yoga, and Thai Yoga Massage. Founder of the Triple Gem School of Thai Massage and owner of Frog Lotus Yoga, she directs 200 and 500 hour yoga teacher trainings in the US and worldwide, as well as serving as adjunct faculty for numerous programs teaching advanced skills in anatomy, assisting asana, and Thai Yoga Massage. Visit Jennifer at www.jenniferyarro.com