The Rhino Horn Neti Pot ~ The Best Neti Pot Available
The neti pot is a small water pot specifically devised for cleansing the nasal passages. It originates from the yoga tradition of India and has long been used as an aid for Yoga practices, particularly to facilitate deep breathing. In the modern world, use of the neti pot has proved enormously helpful in the treatment of sinus infections, asthma, and to alleviate symptoms caused by allergies.
Why is the Rhino Horn the best neti pot commercially available?
• Beautifully designed in Norway – pleasant to hold, pleasant to use.
• The interior shape creates a good natural pressure from gravity, comfortably and effectively cleansing the nasal passages.
• Unbreakable, manufactured to the highest international quality standards of recyclable and environmentally-friendly plastic.
• Easy to carry – easy to travel with.
• Comes with a a measuring spoon for calculating the correct amount of salt.
• The Rhino Horn Neti Pot is recommended by many Ear, Nose, and Throat doctors throughout Europe.
$18.50 includes shipping to all US addresses.
$28.50 includes shipping to Canada.
For Canadian orders, email email@example.com, and you will be invoiced directly. Do not use the button below!
Join experienced yoga teachers and bodyworkers Daniel Orlansky and Jennifer Yarro as they teach the art of yoga posture adjustments that are safe, effective, practical, and joyful for both receiver and giver. Adjustments given during yoga practice help to release deep structural tension and open energetic pathways. In Hands-On! Skillful Assists for Yoga Asana a variety of basic yoga positions are presented, including forward bends, back bends, twists, standing, and reclining poses. Hands-On! Skillful Assists for Yoga Asana will take you on a hands-on adventure to deepen your asana practice as a teacher and a student of yoga.
$18 including shipping.
Created by Behavioral Optometrist Marc Grossman, O.D., and yoga teacher Daniel Orlansky, Yoga and Vision Improvement brings together the best of eastern and western eyes methods for healing your vision and helping you see more clearly. This 45 minute DVD will systematically take you through natural eye exercises, gentle yoga stretches, and simple movements that will relax your body and the eyes. The 4 “Bs” of breathing, blinking, brushing, and beaming are taught, which are natural and effective ways to improve and protect your eyesight for years to come.
$18 including shipping.