Yoga of Energy Flow 200-Hour Teacher Trainings
With 152 reviews on The Yoga Alliance Yoga of Energy Flow Teacher Trainings have a five star rating.
The 2020-2021 Yoga of Energy Flow 200-Hour Teacher Trainings at Boston University and Laughing Dog Yoga, Wellesley, MA, will be conducted virtually, meeting live on Zoom. We are confident that we can provide an exceptional learning experience on-line, and using this format also allows students from all parts of the country and abroad to join us.
The core study in The Yoga of Energy Flow 200-Hour Teacher Training is vinyasa flow yoga in which breath, movement and asana are combined with physical and energetic alignments to create a transformational practice.
• Students will leave these trainings fully prepared to teach vinyasa style yoga classes and will have a comprehensive understanding of yoga asana, pranayama, anatomy of yoga, hands-on assists, shiatsu/thai bodywork, ayurveda, yogic philosophy, mudras and meditation techniques.
• We pride ourselves on having a passionate, experienced and caring staff, dedicated to the yogic values of self growth, peace, and green lifestyle.
• This 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training is approved by the Yoga Alliance of America. Students who complete this training are qualified to register with Yoga Alliance as a Registered Yoga Teacher at the 200-hour level (RYT 200)
What You Will Learn
The Yoga of Energy Flow Flow 200-Hour Teacher Training follows the Yoga Alliance guidelines:
• Techniques, Training and Practice: 100 Hours
• Teaching Methodology: 25 Hours
• Anatomy and Physiology: 20 Hours
• Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers: 30 hours
• Student Practicum: 10 Hours
• Home Study: 15 hours
• The History and Philosophy of Yoga
• Intensive study and practice of Asanas (postures)
• Sanskrit names of yoga postures
• Assisting and modification of poses
• Yogic Lifestyle
• The Business of Teaching Yoga
• Class Sequencing and Planning
• Hands-On Assisting
• Practice Teaching
What Our Students Say
The discriminating yogi and yogini will be impressed by this extraordinary yoga teacher training….. Extremely well organized, magnificently yet compassionately taught, with first-rate guest teachers, this program manages to convey great joy, wisdom, and energy to its participants.
~ Barbara F, Arlington, MA
This intellectually rigorous, well-thought-out and balanced training offers substantial exposure to slow flow vinyasa, intensive attention to asana alignment, pranayama breath work and chanting. The training group is small enough for individual attention and big enough to create a sustained community. The lead teachers and guest presenters care deeply and bring decades of experience. The teaching is flexible and creative. This training promises to make you fall in love with yoga and deepen your respect for yourself and the earth.
~ Becky T, Boston, MA
Through the Yoga of Energy Flow training, I have become grounded both physically and mentally. Most importantly, I have learned to breath deeper, on and off the mat. With a unique blend of styles including Vinyasa, Iyengar, Kundalini, Kali Ray, and Meridian, I now feel prepared to teach a wide range of classes, and I am excited for what my future in Yoga will bring.
~ Renne A, Andover, MA