Meridian Yoga: The Art of Energy Flow Certification, Level Two
Friday- Sunday, November 30th – December 2nd 2018 at the Whitman Wellness Center, 7 Marble Street, Whitman, MA
When our meridian pathways are blocked, we experience emotional, physical and even spiritual malaise. But when these pathways are opened, prana – universal life force – flows though us, bringing harmony, lightness, and joy to our being, aligning us with heaven and earth, sun and moon, wind and sky.
From yoga asana, to resistance stretching, Chi Gong, to Oriental bodywork, Meridian Yoga artfully blends ancient and modern techniques that activate and balance the body’s meridian pathways, releasing blocked energy and bringing us into a profound connection with life.
This 3 day training will be a review and continuation of Meridian Yoga Training Level One. We will expand our knowledge base from eight to the essential fourteen meridian pathways, learning new meridian stretches and hands-on work to open these vital energy pathways.
You will learn:
• A Meridian Yoga asana practice
• PNF/Resistance Stretching – a modern, safe and effective stretching method
• Partner assists that open the 14 basic meridians
• Hands-on shiatsu and Thai yoga massage techniques that deeply release tension from the body
• Acupressure’s “potent” points for optimal health
• Pranayama (breathing exercises) that enhance life energy
Friday, 6:30-9:00 pm, Saturday / Sunday, 8:30 am – 6:00 pmRegistration